Monday, November 8, 2010

Army Bombs

Perhaps you're wondering where I've been. I've been up to my eye balls in an Army Bomb*! My house may or may not still look like the picture. I've been running around like a chicken with its head cut off, trying to get ready for this move. As you can see, the "help" I've got here is good for nothin' most of the time. There's so much on my To Do List that I'm afraid my blog will have to suffer for a day or two. Forgive me?

Love, 



*We have an ongoing joke in our house about army bombs. One time, early on in my Army Wife adventures, Captain J told me that he had "accidentely detonated an Army bomb" and that I "probably shouldn't go in" the room in which it occurred. I freaked out- asking questions about my safety while staying in the house. Little did I know, he simply meant that he had made a mess of his issued Army gear.

3 comments:

Nina said...

PCS'ing gets you busy, no matter what. Good luck with all that! :-) And remember to pack the necessities with you, as well as empty the trashcans before the movers come, or even the garbage will move to L48... Hugs!!

Carolina North said...

Good luck! :)

B. said...

Hahaha! Looks like you have your hands full! Best wishes with your move ^_^

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings