Friday, November 26, 2010

knitting once more

Remember when I decided I would start knitting? Wellll...

I didn't exactly follow through --until now! I finished the first scarf I ever attempted about a year later than when I began my little project. I have a lot of free time on the road so I've been plugging away! I even started another one for my dear hubby. Do you think he'll wear it? Yeah...me either.

Anyway, here's a look at my handy work...

We are getting off the ferry today! I'll soon be back to my shenanigans on facebook and twitter. I'm quite positive I've been missed. Maybe.

P.S. It's my sister's birthday! Thank you, Paige, for creating the most beautiful, sweet, little nephews and niece in the entire world. I'm so thankful for you every single day. God blessed me when he made you my sister! I love you and I'll see you soon :)



7 comments:

Mama M. said...

Oh, that's so sweet!! Totally jealous that you have a sister...totally. ;)

sespi said...

That scarf is beautiful!! Makes me want to take up knitting... :)

Jenn said...

Great handy work! I have missed my Mrs. K tweets lol ! Happy birthday! to your sister!

kimbodarlin said...

Love the scarf!

Miranda said...

The scarf is pretty, but that picture of you is gorgeous! Have lots of fun on your adventure! Can't wait to see you.

Sarah Nicole said...

I love your scarf. It is so precious. And the scene is beautiful!!

Kristine said...

Okay, how much does it cost for you to knit me a scarf? :)

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings