Thursday, March 24, 2011

Just Another Day

I know you all gravitate toward my blog because of all the adventure and such (facetious much?)...

But I fear I would have to fabricate my stories a bit if I were going to tell you something crazy fun happened to me this week.

Instead of lying, I'll just take you through my day to day- in pictures!

It usually starts out with some list making (my favorite!):



I also enjoy setting a cleaning timer. I get so much more accomplished that way! I'll set my phone for 30 minutes and clean like a mad woman then take a break-



I can't say that I'm looking my best during all this. So, sue me. It's around this time in the afternoon when I start thinking about dinner. Hmm, what to fix? I found a crockpot (another fav!) recipe online so I hopped in the car as I was to pick up a roast.



I wish I was kidding. Stacy and Clinton would zero in on me if they had seen what I had on. Harry Potter shirts and pregnant bellies are just ten kinds of wrong. Oh, well. Any of these preparations look tasty to you?



If so, check out the recipe here.

I'll tell ya...It sure was yummy!



After getting my to-dos squared away, I was off to the mall for a mani and pedi with a new gal pal (in a different, more acceptable ensemble). Of course, we'll include a photo of Alto (Al Toe) and the finished product.



Now, I'm enjoying a little reality tv with my husband.

Just another day...

in paradise.

P.S. Like these photos? There's an app for that! I recently downloaded Instagram on my iphone and I love it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings