Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Pregnant With Laughter- Part 3

Every Wednesday I get to talkin' bout my crazy pregnancy brain that often plagues me. Today I'm going to tell you about another dream I had. Not quite as weird as the KFC epidemic, but it might still make you giggle. If you have a story to share about your pregnancy experiences or a kid you know who has said or done something funny, I'd love to hear about it. You can link up your post at the end of this one. Now, without further ado- Here's



I don't know about you, but I just cannot get comfortable these days! I woke up the other morning (thanks to my hubby rootin' around for his uniform) and couldn't go back to sleep in bed for the life of me. I decided to move to the couch where I had less room to wiggle and squirm, in hopes that I would fall asleep faster. What? It did make sense at the time.


I flipped on the t.v. and watched awhile, but soon began to drift away once the Ellen show came on. I love watching Ellen in the mornings, just not this particular morning. I was exhausted! Unfortunately, her show started to become a part of my dream...


For some reason, one I may never know, Ellen and her guest began talking about miniature ponies. Even weirder, I think she told a story of a horse biting the nipple of her brother!


Meanwhile, in my head, Captain J is telling me that he must put one of my bestest friends asleep-



My dear, Holly dog...


Hysterical, I'm half screaming/half crying asking why he would ever do such a thing. He is all fired up and responds with, "Well, she bit my brother's nipple!"


Captain J's brother is in Germany, currently serving our country over there. No way Holly could reach that far! Plus, I know her- she's the sweetest dog in the world. She'd never do that! Just last Saturday I watched a three year old smack her in the face as hard as he could and she just sat there and allowed him to do it with a look on her face that said, "Well, I don't think I deserved that but that's okay."


Not my Holly. She would never!


I woke myself up screaming, "Noooo!" as Captain J started to take her away to euthenize her. Tears on my face, I realized that I was carrying on for nothing because it had all been a dream.


That's when I started to chuckle.


Oh, the ups and downs (and really silly dreams) these hormones produce. I'll tell ya...I'm sick of it! But at least they give me something to laugh about.




4 comments:

jennifer m said...

Ellen really did tell a story of a horse biting her brother's nipple!! Lol I saw that one and the picture of the evidence

carina blogarina said...

Glad you can laugh about it :) I had a dream last week that my dog died and I was sad all day.. I also had a dream that my boyfriend cheated him and even though I tried to pull myself together, I just couldn't help it but be furious with him..haha

Leshuana said...

I have a story from after I had Shayden....

I Have a history of talking in my sleep, and I guess occasionally so called 'freaking out' where I either have no recollection of the event or sometimes come to with a racing heart.

Well as a new mom, I might have been a little paranoid at night. Ya know, making sure she was breathing, etc.

Well, one night I wake Grant up freaking out about the baby. I told him she was on the ceiling fan... yes you heard that right. Well obviously she wasn't, but my poor husband had to convince me she was fine. lol

Mrs. K said...

@Jennifer- I'm glad I didn't dream that part up in my head, too- then I really would feel looney.
@carina- I hate when I have dreams that feel real all day. It's so weird and inconvenient for the people who I'm mad at. lol
@Leshuana- The baby is on the fan! haha That is scary. I guess these weird fears have only just begun, huh?
P.S.- I cannot believe your mom lost her ring to a dirty diaper. That would be terrible!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings