Friday, March 18, 2011

Lord, help me.

Headache- Check!

Stuffy then runny nose shortly after- Check!

Hot then cold- Oh yeah.

Breathing through nose- dang near impossible.

Breathe, Breathe, Sneeze, Sneeze, Breathe...



This is how my night went.

But in between random coughing fits, I'll tell you that I received a phone call today telling me that I was accepted into a graduate program in "good standing" -one that will accept my master's credits from TTU! One that will hopefully one day give me the title of "Marriage and Family Therapist". Hip, hip, hooray!! I'm back in school.

Lord, help me.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

I'm sorry you're sick, but congratulations on getting in! I know you'll do amazingly well.

Bethany said...

Feel better soon, chica! And congrats on getting accepted! :)

Alyson said...

Sorry you aren't feeling well but congrats on the school acceptance!!

kimbodarlin said...

I see your sweet hubby gave you his cold.....so sorry. But congrats on the school....Lord help you! lol

carolina said...

Thats so great that your back in school. I am finally doing to be going into ground classes this fall. I have be doing full time on line classes for over 2 years! I cant wait to be a radiologist! Im excited for you to you can help my family they have lost their mind, more than you can ever imagine. I dont even know who my mom is anymore! anyways, I just love reading along to your pregnancy, your going to make the best mother! love you

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings