Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tuesday Treasures

My sister and her hubby came to town to visit me and Captain J this past weekend.



Having her around puts me in a shopping mood! Just check out all the bargains I found at a local vintage jewelry shop-





I adore my new treasures. I actually talked the man into selling them to me at a discounted price, too! I never do that. My sister is good for encouragement. She's like the best deal finder ever! And the best sister ever. Just sayin'!


Happy Tuesday, folks.

2 comments:

Jennifer M said...

She is the best deal finder ever! So glad you girls had a great weekend ;)

Paige said...

I had a blast too. Love you til the end of time!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings