Thursday, March 10, 2011

weekend reading material

I have visitors coming this weekend and I'm really really happy they'll be here. You could say that I'm more excited about their arrival than I am about the Bacherlor's finale on Monday and well, that's really super excited. I haven't had much to say today because I've been feeling under the weather. It's cloudy and semi-rainy so if I feel even lower than that...I think you get the picture.

I might be around tomorrow, but just in case I'm not I thought I'd leave you some reading material. First off, this here's my friend, Nicole's new blog (Did you say that with a strong southern accent? Because I did). She recently moved again (thanks to the U.S. Army) to Texas. Her blog contains funny stories, quotes and the thoughts of a brilliant author! ;)

Moving on to other business-

Thanks everyone who shared your funny, kiddy or preggo stories! I enjoyed those of you who commented here, sent me stories and messages on facebook, and Jenn!-I'm so glad you linked up. :) Hopefully this blog hop will continue to grow, but if it doesn't, I'll still be here on Wednesdays telling my stories! The link will be left open so if you want to join in anytime, feel free to do so.

Anyway, I'm off to take a bath. I don't think I'll answer the phone if anyone calls, though- just in case. ;)

Y'all have a great weekend now, ya hear?

1 comments:

Nicole said...

Thanks for the shout out! I hope you enjoyed the rest of your evening! My food came out okay, I thought. I guess B and Izzy really liked it though, lol! Miss you!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings