Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Pregnant With Laughter- Part 4

Captain J and I have a fun new activity for our Tuesday evenings- trivia at a local bar! We usually meet up with some of his fellow classmates and their wives/girlfriends for some food and our weekly dose of random questioning. Last time, we went something happened to me, something terrible. It looked something like this:



Clearly, that's not me. That's Santa. But my buttons were looking a lot like his. They were just fine as I was standing up, but when I decided to sit down at the table for dinner, I quickly noticed that the buttons were practically begging to break away. Crap.

Sitting up perfectly straight, I tried and tried to avoid a scenario in which my buttons popped off, revealing my huge belly.

I succeeded most of the night until right before Captain J and I stood up to make an early departure. Then, I look down and the worst has happened. A button is no longer conservatively secured across my pregnant self. It's open and free for the whole world to see.

Only...the whole world doesn't want to see that, do they?

Blah.

I guess it's time to retire THAT shirt until after the baby is born. No need to tell me twice.

It could have been worse, though. At least I didn't reveal the girls, right?

*Do you have a funny pregnancy story you'd like to share? Maybe you want to share a tale of your hilarious kids? Link up below! I'll leave it open all week so join in at anytime.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings