Sunday, January 15, 2012

Project 365- Week 2

A picture a day, a post {of pictures} a week--for a year. Think I can do it? I'm going to try. Do you want to play along? If so, link up here:



Day One: Baby K is happy to cheer on the Steelers in a little Sunday night football!



Day Two: He was happy to cheer on Bama in the BCS National Championship, but I didn't take photos of that. I did capture bathtime, though. What a sweet baby-



Day Three: He turned five months old!



Day Four: Blogging while under the influence of chocolate.



Day Five: Daddy getting his last minute hugs in before he hits the salt mines goes off to play Army.



Day Six: Friday we did some reading. Baby K sure loves his newest books! He sat quietly and listened to all three of them.



Day Seven: The Babe is so smart. Here he is trying to decide who to vote for in the upcoming presidential election.



P.S.- It has been brought to my attention that this year is a leap year so you'll actually get 366 pictures from yours truly. Lucky you.

12 comments:

Jenna said...

Awww baby k is too cute! Very risky rooting for Bama in LSU country... It's ok you will have company next year.

Mrs. K said...

I get the meanest looks going out in my Bama sweatshirt. I haven't experienced this in a long while b/c I usually am rockin' TN Vols attire, of course--and well, they've been pretty terrible for awhile now.

sarah said...

your little man is cuuute!

Karen T said...

I love that he is watching election coverage on TV, that's too cute!!! He's getting so big :)

jenngetts said...

glad to know you cheered for Alabama!!! I'm a huge GA Bulldog fan but, i was shouting Roll Tide on Monday night :-)

Your little man is adorable!!

The Key to HAPPINESS is [simple] said...

Your baby is ADORABLE!!! :)

Mrs. K said...

Thanks all! I think he's pretty cute, too ;)

Mrs. K said...

I'm all about some VOL football usually, but I do like the Tide, too :)

Sheena Zarb said...

oh I love this idea! I think I would like to give it a go, I hope I can remember to take a picture everyday. You always have the best ideas.
PS Baby K is getting so big, and cute :)

Laura said...

Thanks for linking up again! Love that last one. ;)

Tiff said...

I am loving your week! :) Your little guy is too cute!

Mrs. K said...

Glad to hear you'll be playing along! It wasn't my idea, though but I'm happy to be doing it. It will be neat to look back on.

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings