Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wish I Was There

I just heard tell of two tornados at Ft. Polk.

This means that I have to take cover. I just don't do tornados. My boyfriend in college and I once camped out in a centrally located closet in my garage for hours while our friends went out to the bar because we just knew we were going to blow away. We did not, though and were later ridiculed for our behavior. Whatever.

So, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to make a little bed in my bathtub for Baby K and me. I've got to search for candles, too. You think I'm kidding, don't you? I'm not.

Until tomorrow (if I make it out of this storm), I'll leave you with a little something else to laugh about.



Just chillin' with my sister- in Maui, you know. Wish I was there right now.

Over and out-

~Terrified in Louisiana

6 comments:

Jenna said...

When i first heard the sirens here I freaked out. Now I barely flinch. I am not looking forward to more of this in LA.

Mrs. K said...

We heard the sirens constantly in GA and I never got used to it. Scary stuff.

Karen said...

Hope you guys are doing ok. I remember tornadoes when I was little and camping out in the bathtub with my sister. Hope you found the candles :)

Mrs. K said...

I found them ;) And the storms have passed for now, I think.

Jennifer said...

Good luck! Tornadoes are no joke- seems like poor Bama has been hit nonstop lately and when I hear sirens, everything in me just tightens up and gets anxious. Y'all get comfy in that tub!

Mrs. K said...

Bama has had a rough go of it lately...the past few years it seems like! :(

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings