Monday, January 16, 2012

I have arrived!

Did you have a good weekend? I did. {This is me being positive...and only slightly facetious}

My weekend was actually pretty rough. But I won't complain. One happy thing did result from the last few days, though. I can't believe I'm about to say this, but a fluff delivery lifted my spirits.

Yes, I'm officially a mom blogger because diapers in my mailbox thrill me. I have arrived!

Anyway, I ordered two new diapers from Trisha over at Simple Additions.

Her diapers are my favorite cloth diapers I have found to date. I now have three of them and they have never, ever leaked. I can't say the same for most of the popular name brand cloth diapers I have. Maybe I'm overstuffing them? Understuffing them? Who knows...but I haven't had much success with the one size pocket diapers that everyone seems to love.

They're ok, but I prefer the ease and absorbtion of Trisha's One Size All-in-Two diapers.



They have a snap-in insert for extra protection and the insert comes with the purchase of this diaper type. Not only does this diaper never leak, but it's also one of the easiest to wash. You just have to throw it in the washer- no digging out wet, stinky inserts like you have to do with pocket diapers. I think I might appreciate this characteristic most!

Here's a peek inside:



I plan on learning how to make my own diapers if I can ever find more than a couple minutes of free time, but until then I'll be using these because they're great. No complaints. Love them.

She also threw in two bamboo wipes/washcloths, too. She's really great!



K doesn't look too excited about these dipes but I'm positive he was after I put them on his little tush. ;) I love how he always crosses his legs when I put him down on the couch.

Too flippin' cute.

Anyway, if you're a cloth diapering fam--check out Trisha's ETSY!

(Note: I was not compensated in any way for this review)

3 comments:

Michele Mott said...

Just wanted to congratulate Baby K on the addition of a new little cousin to the family. John Thomas "Jack" Herzog, Jr. is beautiful and I am sure they will be good playmates when they are in Loudon together.

Mrs. K said...

Yes! He says "thanks" ;) Baby Jack is a cutie! I can't wait for them to meet.

Isaias said...

And where is the facebook like button ?

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings