Friday, January 13, 2012

TTC Kit Winner Announced!

I'm so happy to report that Random.org has found a winner for the ConceiveEasy Kit.



The 5th comment was -
After struggling for 3 years to get pregnant with Rylie including one loss along the way, I think I could write a book on all the tricks and treatmegnts I tried along with the emotional rollercoaster you can’t seem to stop. It’s nice to be able to read something that is real and not just a “we thought about it and I got pregnant “story. Thanks for sharing. Infertility can make you feel like you’re the only one because it’s a taboo subject. This kit sounds great and it comes at a perfect time since we are ready to start on baby #2:) It would be great to win, but I will probably try this kit regardless.

Congrats, Rachel Trundle! Message me on facebook or email me with which kit option you want (1,2, or 3) and your shipping address and we'll get it sent to ya.

Thanks for entering all! I wish you all could win.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings