Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Cupid Cutie

It's February! Or at least it will be in a couple of hours. And can I just say? I like Valentine's Day. Some people are haters, but I think it's just fine to celebrate love by eating candy and buying ridiculously hideous stuffed animals for the lovers in your life.

If you want to get more creative, though...

Here are some things I've done in the past. The plans for this year are still in the works, but I thought I'd share with you part of Captain J's VDay surprise just because it's so darn cute.

Are you ready for this?



I couldn't decide which picture to use because there were tons of cute ones to choose from (including one where Baby K was gnawing on the canvas photo) but in the end, I went with the happy smile one. I just can't get enough of that sweet smile.

Wanna pin this photo idea? You can do that here.

XOXO,

Mrs. K

2 comments:

Jenn said...

OMG!!! So stinkin cute!! I love this idea! Can't wait to see what you come up with this year :)

Mrs. K said...

Thanks :) How's your little man feelin'?

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings