Sunday, January 22, 2012

Project 365- Week 3

If you'd like to play along, link up on Sundays with the lovely, Laura at Between the Lines:



Day 15:



Day 16: Baby K and I decided to discover the Louisiana Winter . We ventured outside in our tshirts because here the dead of winter is 70 degrees. We walked around our huge backyard, trying to discover new things.


Day 17: I decided to start making an effort to get dressed during the day so my hubby can come home to something other than a hot mess. This is a glimpse at one of the accessories I chose to put on. It's all in the details!



Day 18: The following picure could describe my day-to-day any ole day of the year-



Day 19: I had a teething child. This is why I have a poor quality photo. This is also why the school books are on the shelf and their words aren't floating through my brain! It's also why I didn't leave my sweats as promised a couple posts ago. Motherhood calls.



Day 20: I kept getting the following error message and considered deleting this entire blog out of frustration!



Day 21: My little McDreamy woke up happy, but he did NOT go to sleep very happy. Rough day.




12 comments:

Kim H. said...

I find myself starting all sorts of new goals that really - I just can't keep up with in this house full 'o toddlers. I do my absolute best, but have to forgive myself when I fall short. There is just about always something going on to work against me. It's all in the effort though - so hang in there! :-)

Jennifer said...

LOL that error message is funny! Although probably not at the time I imagine. ;) Your son is SO CUTE. In the teething picture, he's looking at the camera like, Yeah, I'm teething. What's it to you? ;)

sarah said...

i have a teething baby too =( how old is yours?

Jessica said...

The "McDreamy" shirt is too much, I love it!

Mrs. K said...

@Kim- Yes- there's always something working against me, too! :)

@Jennifer- Thank you. He is pretty cute...even when he's teething!

@Sarah- He's 5.5 months. How old is your little one?

@Jessica- I know, I love it. A friend sent it to me last week.

Katie said...

My kids are 4 & 5 so they are past the teething stage but I remember it well, not fun! (btw 70 degrees sound wonderful right about now!). I linked up with Larua today and wanted check out everyone elses blogs too! Nice to "meet" you :D

Tiff said...

The last picture is so sweet! Isnt funny how some days they can start so sweet and then boom, off the chain! But teething will do that to them. I loved the accessories picture, too! Cute stuff!

Mrs. K said...

Thank you! A friend of mine gave it to me for Christmas. :)

Mrs. K said...

Nice to meet you, too! I would love a little snow for a day, but I really can't complain about the warm, breezy temps here. Thanks for stopping by!

Karen T said...

Oh teething lol. It can turn the sweetest baby into the biggest terror! I love the laundry picture - sometimes it seems like that is all I ever do - wash and fold laundry.

Mrs. K said...

haha terror is a good word for it.

Laura said...

Mini McDreamy! I love it.

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings