Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012- 2 Years!

Holy cow. Have you all had trouble writing a two there instead of a one? I haven't because that's the first time I really typed it out. I have been away from my computer for so long. I'm blowing off all the dust as we speak. That means- I'm back in LA! The drive was actually pretty good. Baby K was on his best behavior. Now, when we got home- whole.other.story.

But let's focus on the positive, shall we?

I'm excited about the new year and all the new possibilities. Mainly, I'm thankful for this year because I get to watch my little boy get a little bit older. I can't believe how blessed I was last year! God gave me K and he is such a sweet, perfect gift. I wonder what's in store for this year.

Today Captain J and I celebrate our two year anniversary. Last year, I was laid up on the couch- pregnant with hives! This year I'll be listening to our five month old scream all day- after screaming all night. I think I'll just leave it at that. I know I've been gone a lot here, but give me a few more days, will ya? Motherhood calls.

Happy Anniversary, J! I love you so much. In my mind we're back in Hawaii, by the beach (and scuba diving), sipping those yummy lava drinks, just the two of us on our honeymoon. XOXO



-Mrs. K

4 comments:

Jenna said...

Happy Anniversary! When we get down there I insist on watching baby K so you two can celebrate!

Karen said...

Happy Anniversary to you two!! Hope Baby K calms down a little so you can celebrate a little bit tonight :)

It's a Dog Tag Wife Life said...

Congratulations!!! And happy anniversary.

Mrs. K said...

Thank you all! Baby K has been pretty good this evening. I'll keep my fingers crossed for tonight. Hubby and I are celebrating with a glass of wine and our favorite meal. :)

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings