Friday, January 13, 2012

That is all.

When friends and family heard that I would be marrying a military man, many said to me, "How exciting!"


And you know what?


It really is sometimes.


We get to move every three years to a new place (or if you're us- we get to live in three different states in one calendar year). Think of all the travel opportunities! But I'm here to tell you the other side of the coin. And that is- the boredom.


Am I alone in this?


My other half is, well, my other half. He entertains me, provides companionship- He's my lobster (FRIENDS reference). So, when he's gone, I'm incredibly bored. It matters very little that I saved up many of my recorded shows on television for such occasions or that I have a host of great books to read. Sure, I have the baby to keep me occupied, but when he does something cute and there's no one here to share it with, I have to turn to Twitter, Facebook, or phone calls with friends. And really? No one cares like J would.


Sigh.


I just miss him.


And I'm bored.



#thatisall

2 comments:

amber m said...

:( *hugs*

Jenna said...

I know that feeling all to well! You are def not alone in this.

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings