Sunday, January 29, 2012

Project 365- Week 4

Day 22: I sat around and looked at my little man a lot on this day and thought, "Who is this kid who sits up by himself and what has he done with my tiny newborn?" I also wondered when chubby cheeks, arms, and legs stopped being cute because I can't get enough of his!



Day 23: I told my husband I missed him (because he's in the field) and he responded with what I think says, "I miss you, I love you, and I can't wait to buy you diamonds." Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, though.



Day 24: I decided to take a Road Trip with my girls at PWOC. Ok, not really...But that's the name of the new devotional we're doing this semester. This Tuesday was a good day. It usually is when I'm at the chapel on post :)



Day 25: It rained. It stormed. And I thought a tornado might get me.



Day 26: Ahh! Love.



Day 27: Baby K slept so great this day-- so great it scared me and I couldn't really enjoy it because I was checking on his breathing every five minutes! My house was spotless, though.



Day 28: Daddy came home so we packed up the truck and went to the park for a nice family walk!



If you're documenting your year in pictures, link up with Laura every Sunday!


6 comments:

Kim H. said...

Those sleep days are amazing!! I miss the swaddle days too - mine lasted until 9 months and 7 months with those wonderful swaddle blankets. I could use a good sleep day now so that I could clean my house that looks like two baby tornadoes have gone off... the kind of tornado that there just isn't enough of a recovery before it starts again. HA!

Jennifer said...

We used those swaddlers too! Amazing little pieces of cloth- LOVE THEM.

Glad your husband is back from training. Steve leaves tomorrow morning (at the crack o' dawn) for about 3 weeks.... Love that text! ;) And yes, I'm fairly certain he promised diamonds, pearls, foot rubs, etc. :)

Jennifer Getts said...

that text message is hilarious!!!

glad your hubby is back from training -- it's so hard when they are gone!!!

Karen T said...

Definitely a promise for diamonds. I'm almost positive that's what it said. I wish that Nora could be swaddled - she hated it right from day one.

Jessica said...

Please let us know how that bible study is...I'm always looking for new ones!

Mrs. K said...

I definitely will!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings