Friday, January 27, 2012

silly dreams and funny things

It's 9am and little man is still sleeping in his crib. You would think I would enjoy it, but I can't help but stare at the monitor and wonder if he's feeling okay. I've checked his breathing twice now and I've only been up for an hour ;)


I woke up to a horrible nightmare complete with my bestie and me hanging out with the Duggars. Poor @LFaye23 fell from the rafters of an enormous church in Europe some place and broke her legs. I woke up hysterically and texted her to make sure her legs were intact. They were.


This dream is why I came to google "cartoon legs breaking" this morning. Below are just a few images that popped up:





None of which accurately portrayed what happened in my dream. Even weirder was the random Edward in white photo:



Upon further research, I found that RPat's legs are not the same length. Just FYI.


You're welcome.


Anyway, thank you for sharing your weaning stories yesterday. 'Preciate it. I'm still feeling icky about giving it up, but I think it is what is best for him. I'm going to talk to the doctor about it at his next appointment, too.


Quickly, this post is becoming a miscellany one. I'll go. I just wanted to wish you a Happy Friday. And don't climb to the top of a huge church and lose your footing over the weekend. It ain't pretty.


XOXO,


Mrs. K

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I too, would check on Sam when he slept "too long" or through the night or something unusual for him. I always woke up thinking, "Oh God. It's been 6 hours. He is surely dead." But no! He has surely found that sleeping is GOOD. :) Yay!

Mrs. K said...

I hope this is the case with K man, too. I keep telling him, "you are getting veaaary sleepy" but it rarely works! ;)

Kim said...

Wow! Lucy told me the dream was weird, but that's just scary. Sorry for your nightmare. I'm still a little freaked out over my last one, but it's beginning to make a little sense - I think it's just because I'm about to do something brand new and a little scary; something that will change my life forever. Oh, and I checked all of my babies for breathing, but T-man the most. You know what? I still do... (well, if they sleep past like 2:00pm or something like that)
Love ya,
Kim

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings