Sunday, January 8, 2012

Project 365- Week 1

Alright, let's see if I can stick with this.



You know I take a million pictures every day. It's hard not to when you have a baby as cute as mine! But will I post a favorite photo every day for a year? That's still up in the air! I'm going to give it a whirl, though. Are you playing along, too? If so, link up with Laura at Between The Lines! And without further ado, here's week one:

Day 1: Ok, I promise all my photos won't be iphone photos, but I had to share this one. I rang in the New Year by going out to eat with my mom and sister. I miss them oh so much already. Here we are getting some much anticipated girl time!



Day 2: We had to make the long drive from Tennessee to Louisiana. Here's an action shot of the Captain tending to the little one at a rest stop some place in Alabama.



Day 3: We busted out all our Christmas gifts and put them together! First on the list? Hint: ME NEED COFFEE!



Day 4: Hubby and I celebrated 2 years as a married couple. He came home from work with a diet dew, a rose, and some words of encouragement on a card. Exactly what I needed!



Day 5: SOMEbody got to have big boy food on this day! His first bites of rice cereal.



Day 6: A sick baby is a cuddly baby. He said, "Mom, your bath took too long. I'm sick here!"



Day 7: Cuddling with my little family on the new hammock: bliss!

4 comments:

Ashley Waldrop said...

Baby K is precious! Great post!

Laura said...

Happy Anniversary!

Jenn Getts said...

my hubs is a captain in the army too...although, he got out of active duty and is now in the reserves!!!
glad i found your blog from Laura at BTL :o)

Laura said...

Oh my gosh, his face in day 5's photo is priceless. :) So sweet! Thanks for linking up!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings