Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Because

"Everything happens for a reason" is one of THE most annoying, yet so often true sentiments people say to help someone feel better about the unfortunate happenings in their life.

Well, let me just say...

I think I know why God gave me a difficult child at first and I think He definitely had a reason. I'm just speculating here.

But ever since I begrudgingly switched to formula, sweet Baby K has been a good little napper and a happy little baby. My milk was irritating him- I'm sure of it. The past few weeks of this:



and this:



have made me forget about the awfulness of this:



and even this:



I've found myself worrying about him growing up and leaving me which inevitably gets me thinking about a second and even third child.

What?!

I know. Bananas.

Perhaps this is why God gave me a difficult child first so I wouldn't want to get pregnant again right away....so that when I start to forget how incredibly uncomfortable being pregnant is or when I forget just how loud a tiny human can scream, I'll reflect back on pictures or old blog posts and know that having babies is no picnic.

Because without these little reminders, I might just want to have another right away.

Because I just can't get enough of this sweet little man.



So.In.Love.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh I'm so glad that he's doing better with the formula. I know it was a hard to decision to make the switch, but now you know that your mama instinct was right on!
Sam did not provide the best baby experience for me either (cannot STAND newborns omg), but here I am, pregnant. How did this happen again? Oh yeah, that wine is so TASTY. ;) LOL

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings