Saturday, February 18, 2012

Home.


Oh, you must be tired of hearing about it now- how I miss Tennessee. But I do. More so today because my cousin just had a baby and I wish I could be there to hold the little guy. If only we were within driving distance!


Instead, I'll just google Tennessee and peruse the photos of my home sweet home.




And I'll dream of when mountains are in my life again.


And maybe I'll blast rocky top and look forward to a better football season next fall.



Until then~ Happy Saturday, y'all!


(Photo credit here and here.)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

We went through some, um, INTERESTING areas of TN today. :) You just never know what you're gonna find around this here great state. :) Hope you get to visit home soon! (Let me know when you do and maybe I could meet up with you! Creepy? Maybe? AM NOT AN AXE MURDERER, I PROMISE.) ;)

Mrs. K said...

As much as it totally creeps my husband out, I love meeting up with bloggy pals! I've met several who have become good friends and would LOVE to meet up with ya! I'll let you know next time I'm in. :)

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings