Friday, February 10, 2012

6 Months

Dear K Baby,

Happy Half Birthday! I can't believe you're already half a year old. You are growing up so fast. This month you have progressed leaps and bounds. You are rolling over, sitting up by yourself (but just barely), and responding happily to your name. You reach for toys and can pass them back and forth between your tiny little hands. You even hold your bottle by yourself while you eat (and quite well I might add!).



I recently stopped breastfeeding which made me sad, but since I have, you've become a much happier young man. The formula must be settling your tummy much better than my milk...and you know what, kid? ANYTHING for you. I mean it.

You're precious. Our days are spent laughing and playing and on the bad days- teething. I can see one or two trying to poke through on the bottom. Bless your heart- you're a slobbering mess of cuteness.



This month, we transitioned to your crib in your room. I missed you so much at first but you are sleeping pretty well by yourself. We still have some trouble when your paci falls out, though. You can stop waking up when that happens any time now. ;)

Thank you for making my life so much more rewarding. I'm happier with you around. I love you forever, Baby K.

Love,

Mama

(P.S.- You won't remember this, but Holly hijacked our photo session! She loves you an awful lot, too.)

5 comments:

Kim said...

Oh Kace, he's so precious! Holly too! I know you're cherishing every moment with him, and it's amazing how quickly they grow. Love you all.
Kim

Jamie said...

He is too cute! Happy half birthday!

Jennifer said...

Glad he's good to go in his own bed! But man, that paci-fall-out routine gets old pretty quick, huh? ;) Happy 6 months!

Whitney said...

Adorable!!

Whitney said...

Adorable!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings