Sunday, February 12, 2012

Project 365- Week 6

I dropped the ball again with the picture taking. I'm not sure what days go with what pictures but I think this is a pretty close guess. Sorry, it was a bit of a blurrrrrrr.

Day 36: I took care of a sick baby.

Day 37: The sun came out (I think?)

Day 38: I gave my new iphone a whirl by facetiming with my mom. Check out Baby K's face! Classic.



Day 39: After bath.



Day 40: Playin' with the pup.

Day 41: This was a terrible, awful day that I'll tell you all about tomorrow...but I snapped this photo while it was still an okay day.

Day 42: Baby K got carrots for the first time. 

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Sorry to hear you had a bad day. :( Carrots are Sam's favorite food! How did Baby K like them?

Mrs. K said...

He enjoyed the first half of them. The second half- not so much. :)

Whitney said...

Super adorable pics :)

Jenna said...

aww such cute pics! oh and BTW you look fabulous even if it wasn't a good day.

Karen T said...

Nora hasn't had carrots yet - but we've tried squash and sweet potatoes and she LOVES them lol. Hopefully carrots will go over well. And I love Baby K's face during the facetime convo, absolutely adorable :)

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings