Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's

Happy Valentine's Day, Lovers!


*First off, I just wanted to say to those of you who left comments and sent messages about my sweet boy yesterday- Thank you! I felt better reading that "Failure To Thrive" was more common than I originally thought and not always something to fret too much over. Honestly, you all made me feel much better. Thank you mucho.

Last V-Day, we were celebrating our love at the Olde Pink House in Savannah, Georgia. This year, we're enjoying a night in. We have plans to cook together after little K goes to bed and we'll likely stay up describing in detail how cool the other person is talking about how cool our kid is. I hope you all have a wonderful day celebrating all the people you love in your life.

Here's what Captain J has waiting for him when he gets home!



I'm so glad Baby K likes to craft as much as me. Just look how talented he is at only 6 months:



So proud.

Again, Happy V-Day, y'all! I'm guest posting over here today so head over and check that out, will ya? I'll be back here tomorrow with a recipe and a confession. Get pumped!

XOXO,

Mrs. K

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love the handprint craft! I've had that one pinned for a while, but Sam has a thing about touching his hands! Agh! All the crafts involve hands! What to DO?!?!

Love your Valentine's Day setup as well- you are so creative! Enjoy the day! :)

Mrs. K said...

That is quite the predicament! I found lots of pinteresting crafts for kids with hands (ha) and I veered very far away from the paint ones. We did that once and we found paint in his fingernails for weeks. Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours :)

Wonderful Me said...

@Jennifer: What about substituting hands with feet?

@Kacy: Love the crafts! You are so talented! And J is one lucky man!

Mrs. K said...

Why thank you. B is lucky to have you! How goes it? Are you back in TX for awhile now?

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings