Friday, February 24, 2012

Dr. Day

We've been doing lots of this around here lately in preparation for today:



Yes, we've been stuffing this boy to the gills. And by we, I mean me, of course. Captain J is never home at feeding time. He's missing all the fun stuff! Anyway, carrots and sweet potatoes are winners in his book. In just a few minutes, we'll be trying peas. Good stuff. I'll keep you updated on the exciting world of Baby K.

That's why I'm writing today, actually. Remember this post? It was the one where I showed pictures of K and described why the doctor labled him "failure to thrive." Well, we're just now getting that follow-up appointment with a different pediatrician. Today's the day.

I hope he has put on at least a little weight. Or I hope we can figure out what's going on. Pray/send good vibes for little man? Having blood drawn is no fun. And I don't want him to hurt because, well- He's awesome!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh I'll be praying for him (and you!)!! Maybe the new doc will be able to look at him with fresh eyes and see that he's growing at his own pace. He looks healthy (and cute!) to me! Yay for carrots and sweet potatoes! Those are Sam's favorites. :) Unfortunately he can't have them for a while because he is ORANGE, but one day, I hope to reintroduce them. ;) lol

Karen said...

Praying for you guys that things go well today! And you're right, he is Awesome :)

Becca said...

little h LOVES yams and carrot mush! Hope baby K's appointment went okay!! He is such a sweetie pie. I need to start taking more pics of h again, like a normal mom :) I think you have inspired me...

Mrs. K said...

@Jennifer K seems to love peas. Hmm...wonder if I can turn him green? hehe Thanks for the prayers!
@Karen- Thanks dear...and congrats on winning Laura's giveaway :) I just saw that today!
@Becca- His appt went pretty well. I'll update in a day or two :)

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings