Sunday, February 19, 2012

Project 365- Week 7

Welcome to Week 7 of my 52 Week journey-

Day 43: Last Sunday we finally started using the Baby Bullet to make K's food. We pre-made carrots and peas.



Day 44: On Monday, K and I made Valentine yummies.



Day 45: Tuesday (Valentine's Day!) my sweetie and I shared a delicious chocolate malt after we put the little one to bed.



Day 46: Wednesday I captured this sweet moment in between a wardrobe change for Baby K. I love this photo!



Day 47: Thursday I finally found use for the little belt I found.

 Day 48: On Friday, one of my favorite bloggers moved here! We went out to dinner with her and her hubby, but unfortunately did not snap a picture (yet again) so  here's this one of my vintage necklace find:


Day 49: On Saturday J left for the field. Baby K and I enjoyed a rainy day in (for the most part). He snuggled with me all morning and gnawed on my fingers to relieve his teething pain. I just love that little boy. I'm so happy to have him in my life.



The first two photos are the only ones that were taken with my good camera (that I'm still trying to figure out how to use). The rest were taken with my iphone. It's my goal to use the real one more next week.

What does your week in pictures look like?

Link up with Laura at-

2 comments:

Karen T said...

I love my baby bullet!!!! And Baby K is so fricking cute!

Jennifer said...

Love that picture of him mid-wardrobe change! Too cute! :)

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings