Sunday, February 5, 2012

Project 365- Week 5

I'm just going to be honest- I totally fell off the wagon this week with taking photos. I snapped some each day, but many of them are iphone photos. And then my iphone bit the dust (kinda) so those are my excuses. Perhaps next week, I'll have some creativity to share. Please accept these pics until then! ;)

Link up with Laura if you're participating in Project 365 366



Day 29: I snapped this photo while K and I were busy cooking in the kitchen.



Day 30: We took cute little cupid photos for this post (and for my Valentine!). Here's a cute lil photo that just didn't get past the editing stage.



Day 31: We went out to dinner with some friends, but I paused in the hallway to snap a photo of the babe and me because he looked so cute in his UT gear!



Day 32: Holly was snoozin' inside- enjoying shelter from the rain.



Day 33: K getting some QT with Daddy-



Day 34: We had a waterfall emerge in our backyard. Story here.



Day 35: It was time to break out the ole trusty rain boots. These boots have walked many miles- my college town was awfully rainy in the winter.



I hope you all have a great week! Thanks for taking a peek into ours.

4 comments:

diane said...

wow, that a lot of rain! and oh nice boots!

Laura said...

Wow, that is a LOT of rain!!!!

Jenna said...

I may need to buy rain boots

Jennifer said...

I love the picture of your son and husband! He's holding his arm and that is just SO SWEET. :)

Hope your waterfall has disappeared by now...

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings