Saturday, March 9, 2013

Ask Mrs. K


Top of the mornin' to ya! I noticed I've got some new faces around here--welcome! I thought I'd let you all get to know me a little more by answering some questions I've been asked in the blogging world recently. Also, I love to follow back so let me know if you've followed and I haven't returned the favor, ok? I appreciate each of you! Thanks for providing the following questions, Lisa (and thanks for the blog award, too!).

1. First three movies in your Netflix queue?
Um, err...what's Netflix? Kidding. But honestly, I haven't watched a movie in I don't know how long. Every time I think I might want to, I think of five billion other things I should be doing instead. I need a chill pill.

2. Where is your dream vacation?
I've always wanted to go to Italy. I'd love to rent a villa in the countryside, throw open the windows and feel the breeze on my face. I'd sip on wine, nibble on bread and cheese, and fantasize about moving there.

3. How long have you been blogging?
I've been blogging in some capacity for years. As far as this blog (on blogger) goes, it has almost been a year.

4. Sweat pants, yoga pants or something else?
I'm for the pants that are going to make my butt look a little bit bigger and not so flat. Those pants are my friend.

5. Do you prefer road trips or all-inclusive vacations?
My younger, carefree self would say "road trips, for sure!" Now that I'm a parent, I think the latter might be a heck of a lot easier.

6. What TV show is your guilty pleasure?
The Bachelor. What's their record on successful relationships now? 2 out of 8,000? I'm so excited to watch the upcoming finale of Sean's season.

7. Home cooked meals or take-out?
Both have their place in my heart.

8. If you could time travel, where and when would you go?
I think I'd go back to Christ's death and resurrection. I'd want to carry that memory with me so as never to forget the sacrifice that was made for me.

9. What is your favorite Disney movie?
I always loved The Little Mermaid the best.

10. Do you write blog posts ahead of time?
Sometimes

11. What do you like most about your significant other?
I love his loyalty to our family. I enjoy watching him with our sons and knowing I can trust him wholeheartedly.

Now, it's your turn! What burning question have you always wanted to ask me? Leave it in the comment section and I'll address it next time around. I hope each of you have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally love you even more because The Little Mermaid is your fave :)

Chantal said...

Little Mermaid is my fave too!

Jenn said...

What is you best parenting advice for a first time parent?

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings