Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Weddings- Love Them or Hate Them?

Oh, March. The beginnings of the dreaded bridal season. I kid, I kid. But seriously...I used to hate going to weddings. I think the majority of them are pretty corny. Just being real, folks. The older I get, though the more I don't mind attending. Sometimes I actually want to go to my friends' hitchins but I can't because I live so far away. Anyway, I'll bet you have a bunch of weddings to attend or some presents to purchase for the bride-to-be. If you're out of gift ideas, consider this new, lovely Premium Warmer from Scentsy:


First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes baby in a baby carriage.

For the parents-to-be in your life, check out these precious customizable baby warmers:
For easy clicking, here's the blue one and here's the pink one.

As always, if you need to order any Scentsy, I'm your gal.

Love you. Mean it.

6 comments:

Lisa C said...

I love my friends' weddings because we don't see each other as much as each year post-college passes. Always a fun time!

Jen said...

I actually dread weddings lol. I'm going to one in a few weeks and I jokingly told my friend that they should just go to the courthouse and her response was "Had I know planning would be like this we would have." Haha!

Kathryn B said...

I don't mind weddings, I just hate going alone. With M in the Army I've had to attend quite a few alone. :( I LOVE the blue and pink warmers. How cute!!!!! I will keep those in mind if any of my friends decide to have more babies :)

Anonymous said...

I hate going to weddings! Once I got invited to my first wedding it hasn't stopped. Everyone my age is getting married!!

Vanessa said...

I don't mind weddings, but we usually don't know anyone else going, and then it's so awkward being stuck at a table with a bunch of strangers -- or heaven forbid, having no seating chart so we end up sitting at a table and having everyone avoid us like we have the plague. Sigh. That's happened more often than I'd like to admit.
Love the warmer, though!

JG said...

I guess I'm the exception - I love weddings! I just have the bad habit of forgetting about them and missing them :(

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings