Wednesday, March 13, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Craft


I tried to be one of those moms who do crafts with their children. Cray K was not having it. This isn't the first time he has been completely uninterested in creating with me. The only thing this kid wants to create at this point is a big ole mess! That's okay. I'm making memories.



Memories of him shaking his head "no" aggressively.
Memories of him looking at me like I'm absolutely crazy for painting his hand green. He seemed to think, "What are you doing, Mom? Not cool."



Whatever. We'll have all these cute little crafts and I can tell him all about how we used to paint together. I'll make it sound great! He'll never know.




6 comments:

Jen said...

I think this is so awesome and the face that you can show these to him when he is older is really special. :)

J said...

What a cute diy! And I love your son's uncooperative face. What a cutie haha.

Jenny @ Creatively Blooming said...

You're going to have to pull out that canvas and these pictures whenever he brings a girl home. Love it! So cute!

Jenn said...

Love it! I can never get a handprint anything. I have to lock them in the highchair and do feet. It never goes well. Might be why I've stopped. LOL

Chantal said...

Hahaha yeah that's why I don't do crafts with Penny yet. She would be ok being painted green ALL over... but actually having me do stuff, no thanks. It's a cute idea though!

Jenn said...

You are brave. I hate working with paint and markers with little kids although I know I will do the same thing you are doing.

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings