Monday, March 11, 2013

We're Going To Like It Here...

A weekend post is what will set apart the writers from the bloggers. I so much want to capture the beauty that was this weekend, but my words so often fail me. What can I say, except this...
Thank you, God for your awesome creations. Thank you for little hands to hold. Thank you for big, curious eyes.
Thank you for good health and fresh air in my lungs.
Thank you for showing me there's beauty in a city, too.
Thank you for new adventures.
And for my family. Thank you so much for them.


This weekend was wonderful.  I really think we're going to like it here.


Linked Up Here:

10 comments:

Meg said...

Wow, what beautiful photos and an even more beautiful weekend! Glad you had a nice one :)

Chantal said...

Oh I love that first photo! Amazing!

Helene said...

wow this is gorgeous! so pretty!
Helene in Between

Jen said...

Absolutely beautiful! :) Love the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Glad you are liking your new home!

Melanie Van Wynsberg said...

How fun! Your little ones are so cute!! :)

By the way I nominated you for the Liebster Award over on my blog. Check it out! :)
http://vanwynsberg.blogspot.com

Andrea @ Love is... said...

Aw, such a great post! Love it!

JG said...

So beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Angie said...

Those pictures are beautiful!

Kate @ Daffodils said...

So sweet, I love the prayer with the pictures!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings