Monday, March 18, 2013

Losers

Monday nights are like a bonus to my weekend. I don't know what I'm going to do when it all comes to a crashing end tonight. Last week marked the end of The Bachelor (for awhile)- not that I watched. And now Biggest Loser is ending, too. Whatever will I do?

Probably homework. My classes start today. Blah.

Anyway, I'm excited to watch! I don't care who wins this time. I like all the contestants that are left.

I do tend to cheer on Danni (front row, far left) more than the others because man, she's a go getter. And you can just see how happy she is with her progress! And, if you've been watching, you know she deserves to have made it this far. She is such a hard worker.

The finale is always my favorite part. It's so inspiring! Not only are these people losing tons of weight each week, but the contestants who are eliminated usually continue to do well at home. It's encouraging! The transformations blow my mind. It reminds me that so much can happen in mere weeks.

I wanna be a loser- instead of a stay-at-the-same-weight-for-like-WEEKS-now person. Jillian is coming to Jacksonville in April. It would be cool to hear her speak, but I'd have to go by myself so that's not happening.

Have you been following along? Do you like The Biggest Loser or hate the show? Indifferent?

8 comments:

Mrs. Duh said...

I love the Biggest Loser, and I have really enjoyed all the contestants this season. I know it's not totally realistic, but I love to watch the contestants change and have their breakthroughs during the season. To me, it's an inspiring show.

Jessica @ Better Together and Forever said...

I love the Biggest Loser but wasn't too impressed with this years contestants or even last years. I do love Danni though, she has always been my favorite and I am hoping for a win for that girl! Somehow every time that show is on, I am snacking on something bad. Is that just me? LOL

Jen said...

I have never really watched the show, although I have heard good things about it.

Chantal said...

I love that show! Though I haven't seen the last couple seasons because we don't have cable and sometimes I just hate watching on the computer.

Anonymous said...

I agree - I look forward to my Monday nights! I watch BL and love to see the changes and motivation. I'm not necessarily rooting for anyone in particular, but I do agree with you about Danni - she's a go-getter, alright!

Merchon said...

I love Danni. This is the first season of biggest loser I have really watched but have found it really helpful with my work outs. I get mad at myself when I sit like a lard watching it. If I was in Jacksonville, I would totally go with you!

Anonymous said...

I haven't really been following it but I am watching it tonight!

Kace said...

We were almost in the same city! My husband was offered a job there, too. :)

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings