Thursday, March 28, 2013

Toddler Activity Board


I told Captain J I'd like to make an activity board for Cray K. My little man is quite the engineer (like his Pop!) and he seems to enjoy focusing on how things work and move. From an early age, he played with his toys in such a way that made me think that there was a lot more going on in that brain of his than I gave him credit for. Perhaps I'm just one of those moms who thinks their child is completely brilliant. That's okay, too.

Pinned:


Captain J largely took this project in on his own. We went to Lowe's and got some materials and the project was finished in no time.

Our version:

The only drawback to this project is if you don't have a lot of these items around the house then it can get pricey to buy. K loves his board and I'm glad we made it for him, but it ended up costing around 60 bucks because we bought everything new.

Have you tried out any toddler crafts or projects I should know about?

11 comments:

Amber Nicole said...

I have been wanting to make one of these for SO long!!

Anonymous said...

That's pretty neat!

Karen said...

That's awesome! I've been wanting to do something like that for Nora... maybe I'll make hubby do that this weekend :)

Chantal said...

I bet Penny would love something like that!

Jen said...

This is awesome! My son would love it, thanks for the idea!

AlanaMarie said...

Cool!

Jen said...

Wow this is really cool, I will have to send it to my sister. My nephew would love this. :)

Susannah said...

What a great board! I'm sure the kiddo loves it. :-)

Angi said...

That's super cool! I saw something similar on Young House Love a couple months ago - yours looks awesome!!!

Niken said...

i want that board. for myself of course,

Unknown said...

This is awesome!!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings