Wednesday, March 20, 2013

3 Months

Dear Baby A,

Happy three months to my sweet, little cuddle buddy. You are still quite the sleeper. All you want is to be swaddled and placed in the swing, your bassinet, the bed, or someones arms and you're golden. Sometimes you wake up for awhile and flash the cutest smile! All this growing requires lots of sleep apparently. You are my big boy! You've been steadily gaining weight normally and eating wonderfully. I much appreciate both of these qualities. Thank you so so much for full nights of rest.


I love your baby smell and kissing your tiny cheeks. Sometimes when I have a million other things I need to get done, I'll just stop and stare at you in awe that I was chosen to be your mama. I can't believe it. My love for you is indescribable.

Your brother loves helping you out. You make a peep and he's right on the trail to get your paci and stuff it in your face. His aim is often off, though but I suspect you don't mind too much. You enjoy gazing at him from those handsome blue eyes of yours. I hope the two of you will be best friends.



You are my breath of fresh air, Baby A. I can't explain it, but I look at you and know everything will be alright. When I'm questioning myself as a mother or when I'm stressed about something insignificant, I gaze over at you and I remember how incredibly blessed I am. Just seeing your sweet sleeping frame, the peace you seem to have, I know that everything is okay. More than okay. I love you so much.

Since you've been born, our family has never been happier!

Love,
Mama

8 comments:

Ashley Lee said...

Adorable! They grow so fast!

Anonymous said...

What a sweetheart! He's getting so big!

Chantal said...

Happy 3 Months Baby!!

Brittany Sommer said...

I love this! He is so cute! Happy 3 months!

Julie Danielle said...

He is so cute! Happy 3 months!

Anonymous said...

Awe! So sweet! Happy 3 months!

Jenn said...

Mrs K! way to make this preggo get teary eyed! Happy three months baby A I miss you and your family very much!

JG said...

What a handsome little man! Happy 3 months!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings