Friday, March 8, 2013

It's a Fab Friday

Fab Friday is a count your blessings link up. What's fabulous in your world today? Here are mine:


1. It's the freakin' weekend (baby, I'm bout to have me some fun).
2. I finally decided what I wanted to get with the sweet gift card Amber got me to BabyEarth. I ordered this:
I'm hoping the Baby K'tan makes trips to the grocery store a little easier. I'm tired of the wrap I made because it's like rocket science trying to get it tied just right. The one I currently have is more like a Moby and that's just too much fabric to haul around and try to tie on a whim. I spend half my time trying to get the darn thing on...and 

Word.

 3. I also ordered this and am patiently awaiting its arrival on my doorstep:
Yay! I'm pumped.

4. We are going to this beach this weekend-

5. I'm thankful for this little monkey:

and this one, too:

Oh, I could go on and on about what I've been blessed with this week, but I'll stop at five. I hope you all have a great weekend. Don't forget to enter this giveaway!

8 comments:

Jen said...

Yay for the beach, have a great time. :)

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Unknown said...

I am so happy I stumbled across your blog. I'm a military spouse also :)Your kids are so adorable!
-Nicole
www.lungesandlace.com

Irfan said...

nice blog..cute baby..
http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com/

Karen said...

LOVE the pics of Cray K and Baby A - too cute. And I'm SO jealous of the beach lol. I'm just happy that we are supposed to have sunshine all weekend and it will be in the 40's (I converted to Farenheit for you lol). And the 40's is SO much better than the low teens lol.

Leah said...

ain't nobody got time for that! lol. that picture is so funny! have fun at the beach with your adorable little guy! he's adorable!!

Jen said...

I use a moby wrap when I go grocery shopping, it def makes it easier. :)

Kate @ Daffodils said...

Jealous you are at the beach right now (well, a warm one anyways, the beaches we have- the nice hot sunshine, we don't!). Have fun!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings