Friday, March 26, 2010

Kacy vlogs!

My Little Life


Head over to Mama M's page to check out Five Question Friday and all the brave vloggers today :) I apologize for my awkward exit...haha! I just don't feel like doing it over. Perhaps I'll start vlogging more often so maybe, eventually I won't be so strange in front of the camera. Looking at this, I wonder how in the heck my husband fell in love with me over Skype video while he was deployed! Here goes nothin' -







 The end of that was, "I like the way they fit!" And what I meant to say afterwards was--Thanks for stopping by! Au Revoir! 


 

5 comments:

Renee said...

Its my first visit to your blog. Nice job on the Vlog today for 5QF :)

Crayon Wrangler said...

Great Vlog!!! I enjoyed watching you do your 5QF (but not in a creepy kind of way)

Kim said...

Oh, my....Super Kace....I said I couldn't possibly follow another one of your blogs (vlogs)...but you've hooked me again.....love seeing your face and hearing your voice.

p.s.--I forgot about that pager!

Mama M. said...

Kacy...how did I miss this last week???

This was fabulous! You are so stinkin' cute!

Isn't that funny about pagers making you feel cool? I have a friend who is a doctor...and when she got her pager, her hubby brought her back down to earth...he said, "Hon, janitors have pagers too!"

Not that there's anything wrong with janitors! Just thought it was funny!

Great vlog my dear!

kacysue said...

Mama M. -Haha, that's funny!

Thanks for the vlog love you all!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings