Wednesday, March 24, 2010

TYT!


What comes to mind when I ask you--What are you thankful for today? Maybe it's your little old lady neighbor who baked you the yummiest sprinkled sugar cookies yesterday or perhaps you're just thankful you got through yesterday. Sarcastic or not, I want to hear about them and so does Captain over at Our Imperfect Life. She started this blog carnival called Thank You Thursday so if you want to join in the fun, go check out her page for more direction! (Note: I'm aware I have one more hour until it's technically Thursday for me, but most of you who are reading are coming from the future so will you just let this slide this once? THANK YOU!)

My Thank Yous-


1. Thank You, Lord, for some how willing Drifter to do the impossible. He passed puppy class--all glory to God! Seriously. Miracles do occur.


2. Thank You bloggy friends for seriously helping me to maintain my sanity. Honestly, I get so bored during the day without all of your witty, crazy hilarious, & entertaining posts.

(Click here for my weirdest but funniest find of the week: A Booger Dare)


3. Thank You, Shutterfly, for finally sending my wedding announcements. I mean, it's really no big deal that the cards say "We are happy to announce our RECENT wedding..." when recent was many moons ago.

4. Thank You to the current administration for this awesome healthcare plan. Oh, wait...scratch that altogether. I think it blows.

5. Thank You to my mom and mom-in-law for the recipes. I had fun trying something new in the kitchen!

6. Thank You to Myxer.com for the free ringtones. I especially love when my mom calls and I get to hear Renegade by Styx..."o mama I'm in fear for my life..." Makes me giggle.

7. And finally, I'll just throw a big Thank You out to the universe for all the little things in life. Seriously, I know I'm a nerd but hear me out... I arranged some apples in a little candle holder I had laying around and the beauty and simplicity of it made me smile today. Doesn't take much ;)


So tell me, what are you thankful for?


 

8 comments:

Captain said...

Great photo, Kacy! It is very simply & beautiful!

That is crazy that you just got your announcements! I'd depand a refund.

Kim said...

Thank you for giving me my own ringtone! I've had "You are my Sunshine" and "Renagade"! Hey...what I say to that!

Thank you for the wonderful technology we call the internet that allows me to keep in almost instant touch with my Snow Bunny daughter!

Thank you for being able to witness my almost 89 year old grandfather-in-law thread a needle yesterday to sew a button on his shirt. I mean really....how many 89 year olds do you know that can even see the hole on the needle....much less choose to sew it on himself?

Thank you for all the glorious rain today.....NOT....(was suppose to have the house painted today.)

kacysue said...

Captain--I know, I should but I'm just so tired of talking to them!

Mom- Pap or Granddad?

Kim said...

It was Pap (but it could have just as easily been grandaddy!)

carissa said...

Hey girl!! Thanks so much for the shoutout here and at 20sb!! I am glad to have found your blog too!! I'm adding it right to the now! And Myxer is certainly the bombdiggity!!

Heather said...

Great list! I especially love your mom's ringtone!! My mom's is "Message from the Darkside you have" by Yoda!

kacysue said...

Heather--That's hilarious! I usually have little cutesy songs for my mom so when that one rings it cracks me up.

cait said...

the puppy kindergarten diploma brings back memories! i was so nervous for Boone on the day of his graduation and my hubby gave him a pep-talk in the parking lot. we were so proud, the diploma hung on the refrigerator until just about a week ago..which was about a year later. haha. he's our baby. it's kinda scary to think about what I'll be like with a child. :) happy weekend!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings