Saturday, March 20, 2010

Mark Down Today

*yawn *streeettttcchhhh! "What time is it?" No answer. It doesn't matter because it's light outside and the beautiful blue Alaskan sky is beckoning for me to come out and play. The line of pine trees surrounding our cabin frame the place perfectly like a quaint painting that might hang in someone's bathroom. The crisp morning air is refreshing and promises warmer weather is not far away.

What will we do today? Maybe we'll attend the outhouse races in a neighboring town. Perhaps we'll go skiing for the afternoon. Maybe we'll just bask in the gloriousness that is today. One thing is for certain, I know I'll mark down today as proof in my higher power. A big bang certainly didn't create the view from my front porch and luck isn't responsible for blessing me with such a wonderful man in my life.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Kacy,

I meant every word I said and you've proven it all again today. I could just see, smell and feel your Alaska. Take care.

kacysue said...

Thank you, Kim! :)

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings